DAP has partnered with Thomas University to provide DAP members with training opportunities.
A variety of workshops will be scheduled related to contracting using experts in the field.
Additional, members can participate in certification preparation courses for a variety of national certifications including:
- Agile Training
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Lead Six Sigma
Thomas University is also a DAU equivalent provider and offers the following courses:
- Contract Fundamentals (CON 091)
- Fundamentals of Cost and Price Analysis (CON 170)
- Construction Contracting (CON 244)
- Source Selection and Administration of Service Contracts (CON 280)
- Negotiation and Administration of Supply Contracts (CON 290)
- Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR 222)
Contracting courses are available online or on-ground in groups of 10 or more. Online courses are self-paced with regular meetings with a facilitator to provide additional instruction and guidance.