The DAPAA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and tax-exempt organization whose purpose is to support the Department of Defense AT&L (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) Workforce, as well as all other individuals and businesses who support DoD members, active duty, veterans and disabled military members. We do this by providing training, seminars, symposiums and certifications for those who work inside and outside of the DoD workforce. Specifically:
- DAPAA supports the local community by supporting organizations like Navy Marine Corps Relief Services, USO Greater JAX, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Operation Santa Cause, Dolly Parton Imagination Library and Mission BBQ – just to name a few. Since the creation of the organization in 2014 we have provided over $146,000 in support.
- DAPAA has supported the future workforce by awarding over 155 high school and undergraduate scholarships in the Northeast Florida area and counting. Scholarships offered those interested in pursuing a further education in STEM, Business and Leadership, as well as those that fall under the requirements for the Patriot scholarship (dependents of active-duty military and those in the Florida Army National Guard). Beginning in the Spring of 2024, DAPAA Jax has partnered with the Clay County Career and Technical Education Program to provide those who have completed courses offered by the program a scholarship opportunity. Following suit, in the summer of 2024 DAPAA will add summer internship opportunities for the elected scholarship winners.
A major focus of outreach for DAPAA is Corporate Sponsorships. Listed below are the levels and benefits of the sponsorships we offer. These corporate sponsorships will allow us to increase our training impact, community outreach, scholarships and internships.
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
- Availability to advertise under website link: Employment Opportunities.
- Each Corporate Sponsor will receive a feature page on the DAPAA Website that will include logo, link to corporate sponsor webpage, sponsors employment opportunities, & a one page description outlining the organization.
- Free placement of an article (not an advertisement) that DAPAA will forward to all as an E NEWS relevant to the defense acquisition system or is of value to the DAPAA Chapter and its members. Topics could include training opportunities, benchmarking opportunities, sharing of lessons learned, joint government-industry ventures, management practices, new support tools, etc.
- Corporate sponsor members and their families may apply for the annual DAPAA HS Scholarships.
- Employees of corporate sponsors will receive annual DAPAA memberships at no personal cost.
Your financial contributions are used by DAPAA to:
- Plan and execute our annual training, quarterly hot topic forums and specific training TAILORED to your business or Organization needs.
- Website Management
- Social Media and Marketing
- Prepare and publish e-updates to the members
- Support for the local community to include those above plus those of our Corporate Sponsors.
- Support for HS, College and Graduate scholarships and summer internships.
BRONZE LEVEL $500 per year/$1,200 3 year 30 or less employees
SILVER LEVEL $600 per year/$1,500 3 year 50 or less employees
GOLD LEVEL $750 per year/$1,800 3 year 100 or less employees
RED LEVEL $1,000 per year/$2,500 3 year 150 or less employees
WHITE LEVEL $1,500 per year/$3,500 3 year 500 or more employees
BLUE LEVEL $2,000 per year/$4,500 3 year over 1000 employees