The DAPAA is a nonprofit and tax exempt organization whose purpose is to support the Department of Defense AT&L (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) Workforce and all other individual/businesses who support DoD or Active Duty or Retired or Disabled members. We do this by providing training and seminars and symposiums and certifications for those who work inside and outside the DoD workforce. Specifically:
- DAPAA also supports the local community by supporting NMCRS, USO Greater JAX and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital just to name a few (Over $115.000 since 2014).
- DAPAA supports the future workforce by awarding over 135 HS scholarships in the NE Florida area. This includes STEM, Business and Leadership and Patriot (active duty military and FANG). Starting in 2023 the DAPAA will add summer internships opportunities for the scholarship winners.
A major focus of outreach for DAPAA is Corporate Sponsorships and the levels and benefits are listed below. These corporate sponsorships will allow us to increase our training impact/community outreach/and scholarships and internships while also providing each Corporate Sponsors with benefits that adds value to their sponsorship.
Corporate Sponsorship Benefits
- Availability to advertise under website link: Employment Opportunities.
- Each Corporate Sponsor will receive a feature page on the DAPAA Website that will include logo, link to corporate sponsor webpage, sponsors employment opportunities, & a one page description outlining the organization.
- Free placement of an article (not an advertisement) that DAPAA will forward to all as an E NEWS relevant to the defense acquisition system or is of value to the DAPAA Chapter and its members. Topics could include training opportunities, benchmarking opportunities, sharing of lessons learned, joint government-industry ventures, management practices, new support tools, etc.
- Quarterly visibility by organization name and logo in the DAPAA electronic bulletin/newsletter (ENEWS). ENEWS is published four times a year electronically.
- Preferential formal social opportunities at the annual DAPAA/Thomas University Symposium.
- Employees of a sponsor may attend the Annual Symposium at the discounted rate.
- Exhibit space (to extent available) will be reserved at no cost for each sponsor at the annual Symposium.
- Opportunities for individual speaker and panel participation is offered. DAPAA and Thomas will select program speakers based on overall structure and theme of the symposium.
- Sponsor organizations will be identified by name and logo on the Symposium related programs and handouts.
- Corporate sponsor members may apply for the annual DAPAA HS Scholarships.
- Employees of corporate sponsors will receive annual DAPAA memberships at no personal cost.
Your financial contributions are used by DAPAA to:
- Plan and execute our annual training, symposiums, quarterly hot topic forums and specific training TAILORED to your business or Organization needs.
- Website Management
- Facebook, Linked In and Marketing
- Prepare and publish newsletters and e-updates to the members
- Support for the local community to include those above plus those of our Corporate Sponsors.
- Support for HS and College and Graduate scholarships and summer internships.
BRONZE LEVEL $500 per year/$1,200 3 year 30 or less employees
SILVER LEVEL $600 per year/$1,500 3 year 50 or less employees
GOLD LEVEL $750 per year/$1,800 3 year 100 or less employees
RED LEVEL $1,000 per year/$2,500 3 year 150 or less employees
WHITE LEVEL $1,500 per year/$3,500 3 year 500 or more employees
BLUE LEVEL $2,000 per year/$4,500 3 year over 1000 employees