The DAPAA is a nonprofit and tax exempt organization whose purpose is to support the Department of Defense AT&L (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) Workforce and all other individual/businesses who support DoD or Active Duty or Retired or Disabled members. We do this by providing training and seminars and symposiums and certifications for those who work inside and outside the DoD workforce. Specifically:
- DAPAA also supports the local community by supporting NMCRS, USO Greater JAX and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital just to name a few (Over $115.000 since 2014).
- DAPAA supports the future workforce by awarding over 135 HS scholarships in the NE Florida area. This includes STEM, Business and Leadership and Patriot (active duty military and FANG). Starting in 2023 the DAPAA will add summer internships opportunities for the scholarship winners.
- Members HS students may apply for DAPAA Scholarships
- Member Only Webinars
- Networking Opportunities
- Opportunities for High School Scholarships and Internships
- Recognition in DAPAA Newsletter twice a year.
- DAU Lunch and Learn to add to CLP Points.
- Acquisition Certification and DAU equivalent courses.
- Targeted training and assistance for your business.
- Recognition in multiple venues within NE Florida.
- Employee Education and Training.
- Local events for marketing opportunities.
- DAPAA Website will have sponsor pages where you can highlight your business or university.
We will ask for in-kind gifts as part of the membership: such as for academic reduced tuition if you are a DAPAA JAX Chapter Member.
- ACADEMIC MEMBERSHIP. $500 YR OR 3 YEARS $1200
- VETERAN OWNED/VETERAN SPOUSE OWNED OR MINORITY OWNED BUSINESS: $150 per year or $400 FOR three years.
- AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP Those who DAPAA provides donations from fundraisers: NMCRS, USO, St. Michael’s Soldiers, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Wounded Warriors Jacksonville, Operation Santa Cause and Wreaths Across American. Member is FREE but membership must be approved by DAPAA Board of Directors.
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: 1 year $7, 2 years $14, 3 years $15. Those who are former DAUAA Alumni members of current DoD AT&L Workforce members are free for the first two years.